The website has been checked for compatibility with the latest versions of the most popular web browser software. If you are using a different browser, please consult the help documentation within your browser for compatibility information.
Our website is ‘speech-enabled’ to make it more accessible to varied users. BrowseAloud from TextHelp is an example of software with text-to-speech functionality. Web content is read out to users simply by moving the cursor over relevant text. The software will also read out the menus and hyperlinks, helping you navigate the website more easily. Text is highlighted when reading to show users where they are on the page.
If you have any problems viewing this site by use of other technologies and we haven’t provided the information above, please contact us.
Accessibility Options for Our Website
The Practice aims to make our website accessible to users of all abilities and we continually work in consultation with our website development company to ensure that the website adheres to the W3C Accessibility Guidelines. If you experience any accessibility issue on this site or have any comment, please contact us.
Adjust Text Size
- Internet Explorer: Go to ‘Page’ on the menu bar > select ‘Text Size’ or ‘Zoom’
- Firefox: Go to ‘View’ on the menu bar > select ‘Zoom’
- Opera: Go to ‘View’ on the menu bar > select ‘Zoom’
- Google Chrome: Go to the ‘Customise & Control’ icon on the menu bar > select ‘Zoom’
- Apple Safari: Go to the ‘Display Menu’ icon on the menu bar > select ‘Zoom’
Display Pages Without Graphics
- Internet Explorer: Go to ‘Page’ on the menu bar > select ‘Style’ > choose ‘No Style’
- Firefox: Go to ‘View’ on the menu bar > select ‘Page Style’ > choose ‘No Style’
- Opera: Go to ‘View’ on the menu bar > select ‘Style’ > choose ‘Accessibility Layout’
Please note that the above settings may differ depending on the browser version. If you are using a different web browser from those listed above, please consult the help documentation for your browser.
You may need to download the following readers or viewers to access different document formats on this site. These can be downloaded free from relevant external websites as indicated below: